- Extremely spicy
- The cooking directions are as follows:
- Boil 600 ml of water.
- Cook noodles and flakes for 5 minutes.
- Pour out water until there is about 8 spoons remaining (can be more or less).
- Add the spicy sauce and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Stir well before serving.
- Contains wheat, gluten, soy, milk and egg
- Product of Korea
The main ingredients in Korean fire noodles or Buldak Bokkeum Myun Original include wheat-based noodles, soy sauce, artificial chicken flavor, sugar, red pepper powder, black pepper powder, soybean oil, onion, curry powder, red pepper seed oil, garlic, roast sesame, and dried laver.